First Post! i have recently built these two weebly websites, covering my landscapes of the north york moors national park, and our beautiful coastline, and local wildlife i hope you enjoy!
Like to thank everyone for their visits, and comments to my site. today has been the largest number of visitors so far!! well done folks, keep 'em coming!
Hello! i am a retired engineer, and am spending my retirement in my long time hobby of photography, i have rarely been without a camera in my life, and now i never leave home without one!. my love of wild life started when i was working in the Falklands, in 1983, when, shortly after disembarking our ship, some of us went to visit 'Berthas Beach', quite near, but a damn hard walk! and that is where i saw my first penguins! the rest, as they say, is history.
- Doug Thwaites Photography - Home Page
- Wildlife - Swans - Slideshow
- Wildlife - Swans - page 1
- Wildlife - Swans - page 2
- Wildlife - Swans - page 3
- Wildlife - Swans - page 4
- Wildlife - Swans - page 5
- Wildlife - Swans - Page 6
- Wildlife - Swans - page 7
- Wildlife - Herons - page 1
- Wildlife - Herons - page 2
- Wildlife - Deer - page1
- Wildlife - Waterfowl - page 1
- Wildlife - Flying Things - Dragonflies - Damselflies
- WILDLIFE - Flowers and Insects - page 1
- WILDLIFE - FROGS and TOADS
- Wildlife - Birds - page 1
- Wildlife - Birds - page 2 - Bempton Cliffs
- Wildlife - Birds - page 3 - My Garden
- Wildlife - Falkland Islands - page1
- Wildlife - Falkland Islands - page 2
- MY EXHIBITIONS
- Doug Thwaites at RED BUBBLE.
- Doug Thwaites at FINE ART AMERICA
- CONTACT PAGE